Thursday, April 7, 2016

Acid Washed Remix (update) and The Mutilator!



First off, check out this all-new The Mutilator t-shirt I got via VHS Dreams on Teepublic! Goes nicely with the Arrow Video DVD/Blu-Ray combo I recently got. The Arrow release is (once again, I gotta add) a fan boy's wet dream with a beautiful uncut transfer and tons of bonus goodies, and the t-shirt features unused concept art. Check them out here and here.

EDIT: Seems like I'm not the only fan of this slasher classic. The brilliant Dangerous Minds just posted a mammoth review-slash-Buddy Cooper interview on their website. Check it out here.

In other news I just received the all-new Acid Washed remix. I've given it plenty of spins throughout the day and it sounds amazing! This French DJ duo most recently collaborated with Moby (link below), and listening to the final results I can share that it's very Camp Blood-esque, very dance floor friendly and with a healthy dose of John Carpenter injected into it! Me and Cineploit are currently working out both the artwork and physical details, so stay tuned for more info!



No comments:

Post a Comment