Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Le Erotici Notti di Emanuelle




Time for a new video! The Le Erotici Notti di Emanuelle off my Pre-Cert LP/CD has nothing to do with Just Jaeckin's 1974 softcore feature starring Sylvia Kristel, as it is a tribute to the Italian-produced exploitation series starring Laura Gemser, mainly Joe D'Amato's 1977 Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals.

The video was pretty fun to do. Using footage from Joe D'Amato's x-rated Erotic Nights of the Living Dead (aka Sexy Nights of the Living Dead and Queen of the Zombies), I went for a VIPCO trailer kind of approach and lucked out as the pacing of the movie really fits the track. In order to make it PG for YouTube I did have to spend some additional time doing creative edits though, but I'm pretty happy with the final results. Check it out above or on my official YouTube channel.

In other news I'm having a t-shirt sale on Teepublic! For the next couple of days all tees are $14, plus postage. A total of thirteen designs, including the Vestron Video tribute logo, you can get yours here.


No comments:

Post a Comment