Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Charles Bronson


So, December's here, the 2077: Raiders of the Apocalypse 7" lathe cut has sold out and I figured it's time to wrap things up for 2014 by releasing one more video for the Videogram album, Charles Bronson!

Edited as a sort of cheesy/cheeky theme for a TV action series, I had a lot of fun creating the faux subtitles, although some took forever and required way more lipreading skills than I thought I had.

So, check it out, help out spreading the word and Happy Holidays!

EDIT: To celebrate these amazing six months and the appreciation the Videogram project has been shown I am offering a 10% discount on all the releases on my Bandcamp page. Use the discount code "humbug" when you check out tp apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm UTC on Dec. 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment