Friday, October 28, 2016

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight (Extended Version)!



Check out RetroSynth's all-new extended video they created for I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight - taken from my debut S/T album! Using footage from William Lustig's 1980 sleazy classic Maniac, which is the main inspiration for the track, they created a two-fer trailer including the spoken word warning from my most-recent Gladiatori dell Apocalisse EP on Cineploit. Check it out here.

My all-new cover of John Carpenter's Halloween Theme has gotten some nice write-ups this past week! Make sure to check out Trash Mutant's review of both the track and video here, and head on over to That's Not Current for an all-new interview here.

Last, but not least, I uploaded my Halloween Theme to my SoundCloud earlier this week. Check it out here and don't forget to download the track via my Bandcamp page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment